[NatureNS] Ode Photos

From: "James Hirtle" <jrhbirder@hotmail.com>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
Date: Thu, 02 Nov 2006 22:16:11 +0000

Hi all.  Website photo posting is new for me, so bear with me if you are not
able to access what I have posted.  I've listed some of the photos that I
took this summer of damselflies and dragonflies.  The photos posted on the
site might not be the better of those that I took as again this whole thing
is new to me.  Later on I hope to create a folder for birds that I
photographed this summer and for leps and some other scenic stuff.

Anyhow, for those that are interested, also let me know if anything is named
incorrectly.  The site is www.jrhbirder.zoomshare.com

A friend I tested this with said to click on photos, and you can get to the
website that way.

I tried it myself and if you click on editing, then photo albums and then
view selected album:  Dragonflies and Damselflies you can gain entry.  Let
me know how you make out.

Thanks,

James R. Hirtle
Dublin Shore

Find a local pizza place, music store, museum and more…then map the best
route! Check out Live Local today!  http://local.live.com/?mkt=en-ca/