[NatureNS] Black horned Tree Crickets

From: "Jean Timpa" <jtimpa@ns.sympatico.ca>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
Date: Fri, 08 Sep 2006 14:13:14 -0300

	Thanks, David, for sending out the information on the Black horned
Tree Crickets. I have finally found time to sit and read this over carefully. I
do not recall ever seeing a "bug" like this here, but I should certainly know
what it is, if and when I do find one, now, thanks to your comprehensive
information. I have not heard it since, but I will keep listening. I know
several other spots out on the dyke where I hear the call and should check
them out soon. "They", whatever they be, trill in the daytime.
	I have not been able to connect to your sound track yet, but when
one of my way more sauve computer based children appear, I imagine they
can help me out. I probably don't have the volume set correctly or some
minor silly thing, which makes all the difference in the world. Hearing the
song will be the most helpful thing.
	I had no idea we had the possibility for several types of crickets.
JET