response to funding

Date: Fri, 27 Nov 1998 18:07:29 -0400
To: sust-mar@chebucto.ns.ca
From: tomd@mby.auracom.com

At 03:05 PM 11/27/98 -0400, Rochelle Owen wrote:

>HI John.  If you are interested, For lobbying activities on transportation
>issues you might want to try Foundations such as the Richard Ivey Foundation
>who funded lobbying activities by pollution probe.  I have information on
>Foundations if you want to borrow some.

The Canadian Centre for Philanthropy
<http://www.ccp.ca/>
has an on-line version of their database of Foundations, searchable by
everything but loose.  Anyone who's interested in doing some research
therein can contact me

Tom Daly
Community Development Coordinator
Halifax Regional Development Agency
826 1248 (Tantallon)
or
transfer through 1 800 650 0039 if 826 is long-distance
or
tomd@chebucto.ns.ca