Pesticide regulation: leaving out the rest of NS (fwd)

Date: Fri, 20 Nov 1998 08:31:59 -0400 (AST)
From: "David M. Wimberly" <ag487@chebucto.ns.ca>
To: Helen Jones <hjones@chebucto.ns.ca>
cc: Sustainable-Maritimes <sust-mar@chebucto.ns.ca>

Oops.  I meant to ask Helen Jones first about forwarding her message, but
I goofed. One wrong keystroke.

So now her message has already gone out to you sust-mariniers.  So ACT
NOW!  Please.  I can forward the text of the legislation to any who ask,
as well as what was originally asked for.  I can even forward the text of
my own presentation or notes of a few items that need comment.

David Wimberly

On Fri, 20 Nov 1998, David M. Wimberly wrote:

> This message shuld also be sent out to the Sustainable-Maritimes
> <sust-mar@chebucto.ns.ca> list which has over 100 members across the
     <snip>