David Suzuki in Halifax - Endangered Species talk

Date: Fri, 16 Oct 1998 15:34:07 -0300 (ADT)
From: Colin Stewart <cstewart@chebucto.ns.ca>
To: "David M. Wimberly" <ag487@chebucto.ns.ca>
cc: Sustainable Maritimes <sust-mar@chebucto.ns.ca>

Hi David

My initial indication to Owen was that I'd be willing to ask if we were
confident of a significant turn out.  I think both the sunday and exams
work against us.  Sunday night was offered as an option to Friday in early
august - we took friday.  since then many things may have changed.  the
only things i know for sure is he's here for our friday session with us
and for the saturday MAI commitment (which is what pays his airfare)

aNYONE COULD CONTACT THE SUZUKI PEOPLE, SAY THEY HERE HE'S HERE fRI / sAT
AND WOULD HE BE ABLE TO SOMETHING ELSE... (cap locks not intended)

Colin