David Suzuki in Halifax - Endangered Species talk

Date: Fri, 16 Oct 1998 15:23:06 -0300 (ADT)
From: "David M. Wimberly" <ag487@chebucto.ns.ca>
To: Colin Stewart <cstewart@chebucto.ns.ca>
cc: Sustainable Maritimes <sust-mar@chebucto.ns.ca>

Hi Colin,

I didn't mean to suggest to change the format for the dinner event.
Rather I was suggesting that a separate event for students and activists
might be better in an alternate format.  This was given as a possibility
for Sunday.  Is that a possibility?

                               David Wimberly
                            ag487@chebucto.ns.ca
                            Halifax, Nova Scotia
                 http://www.geocities.com/RainForest/6847/

     A new scientific truth does not triumph by convincing its opponents
       and making them see the light, but rather because its opponents
         eventually die and a new generation grows up  -- Max Planck