Problem

Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2014 06:56:54 -0400 (AST)
From: CCN Help <ch1@chebucto.ns.ca>
To: "Harry E. Slaunwhite" <at593@chebucto.ns.ca>
cc: help-answers@chebucto.ns.ca

Hi Harry,

    Try removing the *70, and see what happens.

    The best way to troubleshoot any problem is to remove all the extra
options like the call waiting bypass etc, so that just the number you need
to dial is used.  Once you've successfully connected, then you can
experiment with adding options.

    Looking at your dialing directory entry for CCN, you should see: VT100,
8-N-1, 56k speed.,

CCN Help