spam

Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2008 02:22:58 -0300 (ADT)
From: CCN Help <ch1@chebucto.ns.ca>
To: Pat and Malcolm Bayne <av227@chebucto.ns.ca>
cc: help-answers@chebucto.ns.ca

Hi Malcolm,

    Have you tried the after-market filters available for mail readers?

    They allow the user to add additional filtering in the email they
download from the server.  We can't increase the filtering here
because it tends to grab legitimate email.  I believe Thunderbird has
filters available for it.  With Thunderbird, you would use the POP3
server to download email instead of webmail.

CCN Help