spam

Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2008 01:42:17 -0300 (ADT)
From: CCN Help <ch1@chebucto.ns.ca>
To: Pat & Malcolm Bayne <av227@chebucto.ns.ca>
cc: help-answers@chebucto.ns.ca

Hi Malcolm,

    Most filters (including ours) uses a number of criteria to reject
spam.  If an email passes just under the radar, it passes through to
the user.  We err on the side of caution as many legitimate emails
from places like Yahoo etc look like spam to the filters because they
carry advertisements in the body of the email.  If we tighten the
criteria of the filters too much, many legitmate emails like this will
end up in the bit bucket.

CCN Help