New listserv

Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2000 17:34:45 -0300 (ADT)
From: "David L. Potter" <potter@chebucto.ns.ca>
To: "Andrew D. Wright" <awright@chebucto.ns.ca>, office@chebucto.ns.ca, ccn-tech@chebucto.ns.ca, editors@chebucto.ns.ca

I've spoken with 'coral'.

The ability to edit the archive (at least for the moment) is not necessary
from her perspective...

With respect to location, I would probably locate the list archive under
info/Archives

This was established (if I recall correctly) when NetCC sponsored in part
by Peter Morgan established their mailing list usder the same sort of
auspices... no website, etc...

Although the list archives could also be located with our other
ccn/non-ccn archives or under info/Environment it would be nice use
info/Archive to maintain some order to this new... service...

comments?

dlp