Message problems...

Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2000 15:40:55 -0300 (ADT)
From: "David L. Potter" <potter@chebucto.ns.ca>
To: John Dow <DOWJR@gov.ns.ca>
cc: office@chebucto.ns.ca, editors@chebucto.ns.ca, David John Murdoch <djm@chebucto.ns.ca>

Hi John,

I've adjusted our database record for your organization.

As discussed and consistent with your usage, hcouncil@chebucto.ns.ca
is now listed as the 'public' mailing list and 'az068' is listed as the
private mailing list. Automatic mail such as the 'thank you' note should now
go directly to your address...

I've removed the two addresses (aliases) you noted although you will have
to make the associated changes to your web pages. I'll make the other
changes later when you send the information.

Regards,

David Potter