Please just fix the colours! (Was: proposed changes to the CCN template)

Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2000 13:38:12 -0300 (ADT)
From: Sharon Parker <sparker@chebucto.ns.ca>
To: Mark Ronald Rushton <Mark@chebucto.ns.ca>
cc: Johnathan Thibodeau <am341@chebucto.ns.ca>, "Douglas J. McCann" <aa935@chebucto.ns.ca>, Bob Adams <bobadams@ns.sympatico.ca>,

On Thu, 3 Aug 2000, Mark Ronald Rushton wrote:

> (a) come to a consensus on the best solution path
> (b) identify who will do the modification
> (c) identify a timeline for getting it finished
>     (Tuesday sounds good to me).
> (d) pat ourselves on the back for resolving a problem,
>     and then move on.

Hear, hear. I move that we take out the colour specified by the library
students who designed the thing, and let the default colour (purple) kick
in. I would rather hear people complaining that they don't like the colour
purple than hear them complaining about proposed solutions. It's
especially disheartening to have some of our brightest volunteers coming
up with ideas which are either shot down or never acted upon.

Besides, I happen to think the purple looks great.

Sharon (ducking for cover) :)