Proposed change to CCN template

From: aa935@chebucto.ns.ca
To: Mark@chebucto.ns.ca
Cc: "David L. Potter" <potter@chebucto.ns.ca>, ccn-webmaster@chebucto.ns.ca, Editors@chebucto.ns.ca, Donna Randell <drandell@chebucto.ns.ca>,
Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2000 17:11:24 -0300

Hi Mark

That is the essence of the challenge.  I've provided some solutions using
Internet Explorer, now it is the turn of the Netscapians to reciprocate. And we
are not forgetting that those in the technical crowd may have server side
solutions.

Doug

Quoting Mark Rushton <Mark@chebucto.ns.ca>:

> Hi Doug,
>
> FYI, the Javascript that controls the colour functions works for the
> background colour, but not the link or vlink colours.  This may be an
> error in your javascript coding (if it works for one, it should work
> for the others).
>
> As for the "hover functions" - I know this works in MSIE, but my
> Netscape 4.72/Mac does not display the ALT tags as hover messages.
>
> Added functionality and feedback is great, recognizing that it's just
> icing on the cake when only some of the visitors can view it.  When
> we're in graphical, it's no longer the Lynx "lowest common
> denominator" perspective that we used to have, but...
>
> My $0.02.
>
> M.
> --
> Mark Rushton, Editor
> Community Support & Development
> Chebucto Community Network (CCN)
> <Mark@chebucto.ns.ca>
> <http://www.chebucto.ns.ca>

 This mail was sent through the Nova Scotia Provincial Server,
 with technical resources provided by Chebucto Community Net.
 http://nsaccess.ns.ca/mail/         http://www.chebucto.ns.ca/