Proposed change to CCN template

Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2000 14:59:54 -0300
From: Donna Randell <drandell@chebucto.ns.ca>
To: Mark Rushton <Mark@chebucto.ns.ca>
CC: "Douglas J. McCann" <aa935@chebucto.ns.ca>, "David L. Potter" <potter@chebucto.ns.ca>, ccn-webmaster@chebucto.ns.ca, Editors@chebucto.ns.ca,

Hi Guys!
To be honest I am learning lots from your discussion.  But I will go back
to my first and basic need ---

I need this page:
http://www.chebucto.ns.ca/cgi-bin/recent/Heritage

to be able to highlight visited links like this page:
http://www.chebucto.ns.ca/Heritage/NGB/Cemetery/bon-cem-idx.html

I leave all the technical finesse to those with the appropriate skills
--- but can you please fix THIS page?  The NGB site has many visitors who
use the recent button everyday - like me.  PLEASE - can you just give
this one thing your attention for a bit.......... Can someone please
figure out the right html to allow the links to change colours ---- and
remember we need high contrast colours ----- not grey and black or
green.....  I particularly like red and blue myself.

I eagerly await your solution on this one!
Smiles!
Donna