Proposed change to CCN template

From: aa935@chebucto.ns.ca
To: ccn-webmaster@chebucto.ns.ca
Cc: Editors@chebucto.ns.ca, Donna Randell <drandell@chebucto.ns.ca>, "Andrew D. Wright" <adw@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2000 00:59:31 -0300

Hi all

Earlier this month when Donna presented the problem regarding followed links
(vlink) colour, I threw down the challenge to allow users to customize colour
selection.

For a solution see

 http://www.chebucto.ns.ca/Chebucto/webmaster/vLink.htm

I've only tested this with Internet Explorer 5.

The underlying function can be adapted to modify bgColor and other BODY
attributes.

Doug McCann