THANKS -FOR WEBCAM TALL SHIPS 2000

From: AVONLUNZ@aol.com
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2000 18:12:13 EDT
To: editors@chebucto.ns.ca

We are parents of a 24 yr. old cadet on board the Tall Ship the Pride of
Baltimore -- (see your gallery photo images no. 7200014, 14, 27, 28, 29, &30)
-- It is a CLASS B vessel and not getting alot of media coverage or web
coverage!! There is little or no way to communicate or follow the
participants on this race until they get to shore and call home!!! Your photo
gallery images and webcam allowed us the opportunity to visit and visualize
where he is and what it is like being there in Halifax as part of the Tall
Ships 2000 experience. We are very grateful for your time and effort!  We
have saved several images to show to him when he gets home in September!
Many thanks,
Anna and Robert von Lunz
Baltimore, Maryland USA