Chebucto: Editors list membership

From: "Michael J. Cormier" <mcormier@chebucto.ns.ca>
To: "Chebucto Editors" <editors@chebucto.ns.ca>
Cc: "Sharon Parker" <sparker@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2000 01:00:46 -0300

Hello everyone,

I would like those of you who are still reading email at this
address to respond, indicating whether you are still interested
in participating in the work of the Editors Committee.

If I get no response from you within a week, you will be
removed from the editors mailing list (I hate sending
mail that just fills up mailboxes that aren't being read).

If you became removed but wish to remain involved with us, send
me a message and/or visit the Editors Committee homepage for
instructions on getting back on the list.

Thank You For Your Time

	Michael Cormier
	Editor In Chief