Revision of intructions...

Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2000 08:48:25 -0300 (ADT)
From: < @chebucto.ns.ca>
To: editors@chebucto.ns.ca
cc: "Michael J. Cormier" <mcormier@nsaccess.ns.ca>, Diane Cooper <ag151@chebucto.ns.ca>

Hi Diane and Mike,

   Ooops!  I use strictly MS-DOS 6.20 and ^^ works fine.  I forgot that
Windows is a control freak and likes to hold onto Control key presses and
so Shift is necessary to force the command.  Mike:  The revised paragraph
is below for inclusion in the instructions.

3. You will now be viewing the last few lines of template.shtml.  Use ^^
(Control-6 in DOS - use Shift-Control-6 if using Windows as Windows
likes to hold back the Control command so the Shift key is necessary to
force the command) to set the mark and move the cursor upwards until you
reach  the part below <page content ends>.  Cut the marked spot using ^K
and press the following keys while holding the Control key down:

CCN IP-Help