New Homepage...

Date: Sun, 4 Jun 2000 08:21:24 -0300 (ADT)
From: Krista Jera Olmstead <jera@chebucto.ns.ca>
To: CCN Board Members <ccn-board@chebucto.ns.ca>
cc: editors@chebucto.ns.ca

I agree with David Potter about our front page needing to be a focal
point for marketing Chebucto and its services. Chebucto should be
marketing itself more effectively as a whole, which so far has not been
done. Our front page should clearly be waving the "Chebucto Flag" and
listing the vastly impressive services that we offer.

-Krista Olmstead