Page update (further)...

Date: Sun, 7 May 2000 18:55:25 -0300 (ADT)
From: < @chebucto.ns.ca>
To: Michael Smith <michael@csuite.ns.ca>
cc: editors@chebucto.ns.ca, CCN Tech <ccn-tech@chebucto.ns.ca>

Hmmm...the problem I can see happening is that we are now removing the
service bar from the bottom of the Lynx pages and will not be offering
them at the top unless the user loads each page through http...ie..a major
pain.  I can see this blowing up in our face down the road as folks were
pretty adamant about including the service bar at the bottom of all local
CSuite pages so that other users of CSuite (other freenets etc) would have
the service bar too on thier local pages.

I remember having to re-edit a whole batch of pages to add the service bar
at the bottom way back when whoever in admin decided that all pages should
have them.  I just don't want to have to go through that again.  :-(

Could Lynx be patched to grab whatever is not being retrieved now via
localhost?