Graphic Interface <-> Home.html

Date: Sat, 24 Oct 1998 16:55:30 -0300 (ADT)
From: "Michael T. Smith" <michael@csuite.ns.ca>
To: David Potter <potter@csuite.ns.ca>
cc: editors@chebucto.ns.ca, Peter Morgan <ae112@chebucto.ns.ca>, CCN Tech <ccn-tech@chebucto.ns.ca>

On Sat, 24 Oct 1998, David Potter wrote:

> Hi Michael... did you throw that bit in about IP's to see if we were paying
> attention... ;-) I hadn't detected IP issues in the last couple of messages...

I've only seen one message, Peter mentioned a dynamic homepage so I threw
that in. The only reason IPs would be involved is that it'd probably be
too much of a strain on the system to give users PHP, but it'd be easier
to allow everything under /csuite/info to use it than to figure out which
docs are "ours" and only let them through.

It was on my to-do list so I thought I'd bring it up. ;)