Csuite 1.1?

From: jnemeth@victoria.tc.ca (John Nemeth)
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2000 16:13:24 -0700
To: csuite-setup@chebucto.ns.ca

On Sep 23,  5:20am, Michael Smith wrote:
} On Wed, 7 Jun 2000, Kenneth Applegate wrote:
}
} > Gareth Shearman got a set of Csuite 1.1 and Red Hat 6.1 CD's to me when he
} > was in Seattle for a conference two weeks ago. I also noticed that nothing
} > had appeared on the ftp server, and wondered if the version I had was
} > still considered beta, or if it was the final release.
}
} We're working on the last parts of the automated upgrade system before we
} make an official release. There haven't been any other important changes
} since Seattle, I think. I will post a list of minor changes when we make a

     There was a fix for the EUIDL security hole in the POP server; but,
other than that, I can't think of any important changes.

}-- End of excerpt from Michael Smith