Redhat 5.2 errors in compile

Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2000 01:29:20 -0400
From: "hrdware" <hrdware@sprint.ca>
To: csuite-setup@chebucto.ns.ca

greetings Michael,

	Well it seems like everything is working fine now. I managed to get
it working by following the instructions below and you pointed out a very
obvious mistake in my inetd.conf file.

	What I find very odd is I could swear it was working during the
first install.

	Thanks again for your help.

	Andy

<grimm502> but for some odd reason, something got broken somewhere in
between and now it doesn't seem to want to run any ftpd from
the /csuite/etc/ftpd dir
<Sysphrog> Umm.. obviously nobody understands how tcpd launches shit.
<Sysphrog> It looks at its argv[0] for the name of the program
*in /usr/sbin* to launch.
<Sysphrog> So "/usr/sbin/tcpd /csuite/etc/ftpd -l -a -" is going to try to
run /usr/sbin/csuite/etc/ftpd -l -a -
<Sysphrog> which probably is gonna lose.

That ended up working also :) But you are absolutely right, it seems
I made a silly mistake in the path!