Redhat 5.2 errors in compile

Date: Sun, 09 Apr 2000 18:26:21 -0400
From: "hrdware" <hrdware@sprint.ca>
To: csuite-setup@chebucto.ns.ca

greetings Michael,

	I tried the command below. Oddly enough when I run make clean
it worked the first time. But when tried the command 'make install-csuite'
I got an error.

make: *** No Rule to make target `install-csuite'. Stop.

	I checked in the dir listing, and there is a file  called
Makefile-csuite. I also noticed there was no file called Makefile,
so I copied Makefile-csuite to Makefile, ran 'make install-csuite' and
I got a bunch of errors. So I edited the /ftpd/build file and added the
target type: lnx

	ran the make install-csuite command it everything seemed
to work.

	Thanks for the help.

	Andy