Csuite 1.0 Install Probs (redhat 6.1)

Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2000 16:15:05 -0400 (AST)
From: Michael Smith <michael@csuite.ns.ca>
To: "FCO Enr." <fco@total.net>
Cc: csuite-setup@chebucto.ns.ca

Y2hl
On Thu, 23 Mar 2000, FCO Enr. wrote:

> 	You will find below and attached all the info I have concerning
> the steps I followed in installing the csuite 1.0 package. The attached
> files are the output progress reports and logs of the unpack and install
> steps. I only realised when I got to steps 25 and 27 that there must have
> been errors in the unpack or install (compile) steps.

What OS are you installing? Some of these errors look rather odd:

tar: Skipping file beginning with dot etc/cgi-ipbin/.csuite
tar: Unknown file type '2' for etc/cgi-ipbin/Makefile, extracted as normal
file

Please send the output of 'uname -a' along with distribution name &
version, if it's a Linux system.

I don't think you don't need to send make.install-csuite.* and
make.unpack.*, as the output from those files was included in unpack.txt
and install.txt.