Csuite 1.0 Install Probs (redhat 6.1)

Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2000 08:10:34 -0400 (AST)
From: David Murdoch <murdoch@csuite.ns.ca>
To: csuite-setup@chebucto.ns.ca

ZScN

--=====_95379249241=_

Can you please send all the output files from the CS_ROOT/build
directory.
make.install-csuite.*
make.unpack.*
Thanks.

Regards,
David Murdoch CET
--
   Halifax Region CAP Association Coordinator
   Technical Operations Manager, Chebucto Community Net

--=====_95379249241=_
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