Delivery reports about your email (fwd)

Date: Thu, 13 May 1999 11:56:59 -0300 (ADT)
From: "David L. Potter" <potter@chebucto.ns.ca>
To: csuite-setup@chebucto.ns.ca
cc: csuite-install@chebucto.ns.ca

The first thing to check is the majordomo configuration...

cd to /usr/local/csuite/etc/majordomo/

...and as root run ./wrapper config-test

On another note... I think you'll find that we're able to respond more
effectively if you give us more information... phrases like:

"...the last step (it says that the list can't be created)."

and...

"...mail I get complaining about something to do with sudoers."

...invariably force us to ask for more specific information and simply
drags out the time it takes for you to get an answer. (You'll no doubt
find the shoe on the other foot yourself soon enough... ;-)

cheers,

David Potter