Problems with Csuite admin account

Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2000 22:54:05 -0400 (AST)
From: "David L. Potter" <potter@chebucto.ns.ca>
To: John Kurilec <jmk@ofcn.org>
cc: csuite-install@chebucto.ns.ca

Hi John,

I'd start by having a look at the debuging output. CSuite processes (such
as file creation scripts) that run on the hour should leave debugging
info in CS_ROOT/log in files called debug.some_filename generated by a
script called some-filename or some_filename.

If you are running a script as root the debugging info will be in
/tmp/root/debug.some_filename

I'd look for 'error' in the debug files... and I'd expect a problem with
a path or a file/directory permission...

If you're stumped let me know and if we can sort out account/passwords
Michael or I will probably be able to have a look at yor install.

david potter