Installation problems

From: jnemeth@victoria.tc.ca (John Nemeth)
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2000 04:58:08 -0700
To: csuite-install@chebucto.ns.ca

On Apr 11,  6:27am, Bill Brown wrote:
}
} I am in the process of installing csuite 1.0 on RedHat 6.2.  The

     Due to the lack of backwards compatibility in Linux, CSuite 1.0
will not run on RedHat 6.2.  You will have many problems trying to do
this.  Due to lack of resources, we can only support a given version of
CSuite on the OS'es for which it was built.

} I found a csuite 1.1 .iso image on the web site, and I downloaded
} it, but could do nothing with it.  couldn't mount it, couldn't burn it
} to a cdrom, nothing.

     The image should be burnable onto a CD-R.  Alternatively, you
could mount it using a loopback mount.  However, it isn't a final
release.  There have been a couple of security fixes applied since it
was created (wu-ftpd and qpopper), documentation updates, and more work
done on the upgrade scripts.

}-- End of excerpt from Bill Brown