web based email

From: "Andrea Neville" <aneville@swgc.mun.ca>
To: <csuite-install@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2000 20:57:57 -0330

Hi,

	I am finding that a significant number of our prospective email clients are
put off by using telnet/pine. Since every other free email they have heard
of is web based (Yahoo, hotmail etc..) that is what they expect fom CORNET.
We are finding that this is cutting very largly into our active user base.

	Is anyone sucesfully using a web based product to manage csuite email. I
would be very interested in your experiences and recommendations. While it
will not eliminate the telnet/pine interface, it would proabably need to
serve as the primary interface for most users. Although I hate to say it, as
close to hotmail as possible would be the ideal.

andrea

Andrea Neville

CORNET
Corner Brook, Newfoundland