a few questions

Date: Mon, 20 Dec 1999 19:27:52 -0400 (AST)
From: Michael Smith <michael@csuite.ns.ca>
To: csuite-install@chebucto.ns.ca

On Mon, 20 Dec 1999, Mark Rushton wrote:

> This is jumping the gun a bit, but thought I'd ask - if we're going to move
> to develop a spanish version of CSuite, should we install the bilingual
> French files and modify those, or just go with the basic english install
> and then duplicate/translate later?  I'm just wondering about where the
> french versions go (and therefore the spanish) - same directory or new file
> structure?

If you know English, French and Spanish, installing the French stuff might
give you a better idea of what some of the strings mean while translating
(two perspectives instead of just one).

I'd recommend waiting for the upcoming CSuite 1.1 before starting a major
translation effort, since many of the strings have changed. Unfortunately
we haven't always been able to keep them in sync with the message catalog
(translation) files.