New User ID

Date: Thu, 28 Oct 1999 09:08:28 -0300 (ADT)
From: David Murdoch <murdoch@csuite.ns.ca>
To: csuite-install@chebucto.ns.ca

On Thu, 28 Oct 1999 jglenn@bcfn.bcfreenet.org wrote:

> 	I could not find the file you were requesting!  The error comes up
> when you telnet to the machine and login as guest.  When you go to
> register your account you go through the whole process and at the final
> subit form the error comes up (can not aquire new user ID try again
> later).

Send me the output of CS_ROOT/log/debug.ar_make
Look in CS_ROOT/etc/conf/vars and send me the values assisgned
CS_UID_LOW and CS_UID_HIGH
Run the program CS_ROOT/lib/nuid and send me the output

Regards,
David Murdoch CET
--
     Regional Community Access Project (CAP) Coordinator for HRM,
     Operations Manager and Technical Coordinator, Chebucto Community Net