HELP ME PLEASE (fwd)

Date: Fri, 16 Oct 1998 18:15:13 -0400 (EDT)
From: tazman@renc.igs.net
To: "Michael T. Smith" <michael@csuite.ns.ca>
CC: tazman@renc.igs.net, csuite-install@chebucto.ns.ca

Thank you for your reply,

We got our problem solved what had happened was during an upgrade of some of our
bin packages the mount and unmount commands were in different bins that we hadn't
upgraded and when the reboot occurred we didn't have a mount command to mount the
filesystem.

Again thanks.

Dan

[Reply from Michael T. Smith: Original message is as follows]

=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D