ccn homepage revisited

Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2000 15:15:12 -0300 (ADT)
From: Sharon Parker <sparker@chebucto.ns.ca>
To: Mark Rushton <Mark@chebucto.ns.ca>
cc: ccn-ip@chebucto.ns.ca, office@chebucto.ns.ca

Mark, with all due respect, revisiting the design of the home page at this
juncture is something you should do privately.

Emotions are still raw from the previous vitriolic home page debates, and
now that those games have finally ceased, I really can't see anything but
harm coming from opening up old wounds.

As therapy for your own addled nerves, fine. Play and enjoy. It might even
be better than Prozac.

Sharon Parker
Chairman of the Board
Chebucto Community Net