Fwd: the DLN web-page

From: aa935@chebucto.ns.ca
To: ccn-ip@chebucto.ns.ca
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2000 22:17:08 -0300

----- Forwarded message from CCN Help <ch1@chebucto.ns.ca> -----
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2000 21:36:38 -0300 (ADT)
From: CCN Help <ch1@chebucto.ns.ca>
Subject: the DLN web-page
To: "Douglas J. McCann" <aa935@chebucto.ns.ca>

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2000 09:17:04 -0300
From: Alex Handyside <alex@psphalifax.ns.ca>
Cc: dln_ca@yahoo.com

Guys,
I received the following from as495 Sandra Hawrylak, the outgoing Exec Director
of Dartmouth Literacy Network. I handed over the IPE duties to her three years
ago and I cannot remember how to do to changes to the DLN website
(http://www.chebucto.ns.ca/Education/DLN/index.html).
Until DLN can get Elaine up and running as an IPE, could you please arrange to
have
dln@chebucto.ns.ca forwarded to dln_ca@yahoo.com .
I'm sure Elaine will be in touch with you soon for IPE training, but this little
favour will tide DLN over in the meantime.
Thanks,
Alex Handyside