WebCam site

Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2000 20:27:16 -0300 (ADT)
From: Sharon Parker <sparker@chebucto.ns.ca>
To: Jeff Warnica <jwarnica@ns.sympatico.ca>
cc: "Douglas J. McCann" <aa935@chebucto.ns.ca>, ljdeveau@chebucto.ns.ca, mcormier@nsaccess.ns.ca, ccn-tech@chebucto.ns.ca, j.carroll@ns.sympatico.ca,

Hi Jeff.

In order to mediate, and eventually resolve, some of our internal disputes
and differences of opinion, the Board at its last meeting three weeks ago
elected a Webmaster, Doug McCann.

The next day, Doug sent messages to most of the listservs to let everyone
know about the change. He also set up a webmaster listserv and webpage to
which we were all invited to subscribe. I'm puzzled by your missing all
this.

If you visit the website, you'll get a fair idea of the new setup. The
webmaster is the Board's delegate in all Chebucto Web matters. In
addition, we've developed procedures whereby the role of editor-in-chief
is more clearly defined, especially in relation to the role of webmaster.
At last night's meeting, it was also decided by the Board that we
need to set out clearer procedures for electing the editor-in-chief in
future.

I hope this helps to explain what is happening around these issues.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Sharon