looking for a forum...

Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2000 23:53:18 -0300 (ADT)
From: Christopher Majka <nextug@is.dal.ca>
To: Mark Ronald Rushton <Mark@chebucto.ns.ca>
cc: ccn-ip@chebucto.ns.ca

Hi Mark!

I concur with Leo; all excellent ideas/proposals. We need to create
flexible and sometimes changing forums for discussions of issues that
arise within the CCN and also provide forums like that for the membership
at large (and others) to participate in. This is some of the most
promising potential that (in my view) we as an organization can offer.

And, if they don't draw traffic or the need for them expires, then we
simply turf them, si?

Cheers!

Chris