IP Cttee Homepage

Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2000 23:45:10 -0300 (ADT)
From: "David L. Potter" <potter@chebucto.ns.ca>
To: aa935@chebucto.ns.ca
cc: Mark Ronald Rushton <Mark@chebucto.ns.ca>, ccn-ip@chebucto.ns.ca

I changed the g(o)ip link... to point to the neighbourhood account
page... it had been disabled and was not pointint to anything... ;-(

I can reset it to point to any page appropriate. I can check-on/change
the permission of any page that needs to be edited... I simply need to
know what page:what permissions...

david potter