IP Cttee Homepage

From: aa935@chebucto.ns.ca
To: Mark Ronald Rushton <Mark@chebucto.ns.ca>, ccn-ip@chebucto.ns.ca
Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2000 23:00:41 -0300

Hi Mark

The ip jumpkey has been appropriated by the 'neighbourhood' accounts.  The only
access to the IP Committee Home page is via the booard of directors list.

I've been playing (offline) with a revamped IP Committee page, using the new
format.  However, I too no longer have editing privileges to the page.  Go
figure!

Doug McCann

Quoting Mark Ronald Rushton <Mark@chebucto.ns.ca>:

> Hi again,
>
> Just how does one get to the IP Cttee Homepage, anyway?
>
> No link off Services, nor Helpdesk.  I guess it must be in the "How to
> become an Information Provider" page (which we currently can't access).
>
> But shouldn't the cttee have a jump keyword?... Hmm, and probably can get
> to it off the board page...
>
> M.

> Mark Rushton
> Community Support & Development Editor
> Chebucto Community Network (CCN)
> http://chebucto.ns.ca/~Mark/

 This mail was sent through the Nova Scotia Provincial Server,
 with technical resources provided by Chebucto Community Net.
 http://nsaccess.ns.ca/mail/         http://www.chebucto.ns.ca/