Community Orientated Web Portal

Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2000 16:09:33 -0400
To: ccn-tech@chebucto.ns.ca
From: ljdeveau@glinx.com
Cc: ccn-ip@chebucto.ns.ca, editors@chebucto.ns.ca

Hi everyone,

Got this note recently and thought some of you might like to check this out ?
Feedback is appreciated :)

Cheers,
Leo
---------
>Date:   Thu, 8 Jun 2000 08:19:31 -0700
>To: exec@tc.ca
>From: Gareth Shearman <shearman@victoria.tc.ca>
>Subject: Re: Community Orientated Web Portal
>Cc: directors@tc.ca

>In the meantime, this is an ideal opportunity to put in a plug for
>TC's Community Portal software.  We are days away from a public
>release of this as open source software.  Several of you have
>expressed interest in this in the past and I would urge you to get a
>copy from us and install it on your systems.  It has a lot of neat
>features.
>
>There are now five copies running:
>
>portal.tc.ca
>portal.bccna.bc.ca
>portal.victoria.tc.ca
>portal.prcn.org
>www.goldcountry.bc.ca/portal/
>
>Have a look and contact Ian White (iwhite@victoria.tc.ca) for your
>copy - no charge!
>
>Gary

Leo J. Deveau
Executive Director
Chebucto Community Net,
Halifax, N.S.
Canada
"Technical ability without moral purpose
will not lead to anywhere. Moral purpose
without technical ability is incapable of getting
anything done." -Greg MacLeod.