Summary Statistics (fwd)

Date: Sat, 13 May 2000 14:58:45 -0300 (ADT)
From: "David L. Potter" <potter@chebucto.ns.ca>
To: ccn-tech@chebucto.ns.ca, ccn-ip@chebucto.ns.ca

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sat, 13 May 2000 11:23:47 -0400
From: Don Tate <dtate03@cfl.rr.com>
To: "David L. Potter" <potter@chebucto.ns.ca>
Subject: Re: Summary Statistics

David

You are correct, I was intending this for our site information only.
Also agree with information from all directions at your end as well.

I would prefer it to be an on-demand type. Your idea of dumping this to
our directory and letting me devise the CGI scripting to access it would
not be a problem.

Question: Would PERL scripting be allowed as well?

Appreciate the considerations. Let me know what is the better for your
end as well.

Don