top-level new template

Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2000 19:25:49 -0300 (ADT)
From: "Andrew D. Wright" <adw@chebucto.ns.ca>
To: Mark Ronald Rushton <Mark@chebucto.ns.ca>
cc: ccn-ip@chebucto.ns.ca

	I'll post one in the next day or two. I'm taking tonight off
(well, as soon as I'm done in the office anyways) but I can get a template
up soon. I wanted to make sure that the new template didn't screw things
up before sticking it on too many pages.

	There is likely going to be a small change to the template owing
to a brilliant idea of Ed Dyer's that I need to test so please don't start
wholesale web updating until the "official" page template is up. I'll do
up a web page which will explain the code to people who will be editing
using the new template over the next day or two.

					Andrew