IP-1593 (again)

Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2000 00:27:33 -0400 (AST)
From: "Andrew D. Wright" <adw@chebucto.ns.ca>
To: Michael Smith <michael@csuite.ns.ca>
cc: ccn-ip@chebucto.ns.ca

On Mon, 27 Mar 2000, Michael Smith wrote:

> ipstatus-display (via status-update) only shows category, directory,
> homepage, group, ipname, and status changes (no money).

	Funny, it was showing the money, date paid and who recorded it
Sunday. Checking on other IPs which have paid money this year, none of
them show up there either, leading me to believe that money entries there
must erase over time. Next time an IP pays money I'll make a point of
checking on this and forwarding the information on to you. I'm not making
it up, the entry was there over the weekend and has disappeared since. You
are correct that it is still in the IPDB entry, once I shelled out and
catted the ip-1593 file.

	I really don't think much of the IPDB. Looking through
recent IPs which have paid money, I can't even find ip-1388, despite the
fact that they paid Chebucto $100 March 6th. I'm going to have to check
who they are from the IP Agreement on file in the office. Hell of a way to
run a circus.