Nova Scotia Cultural Network (fwd)

Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2000 18:37:02 -0400 (AST)
From: David Murdoch <murdoch@csuite.ns.ca>
To: CCN IP List <ccn-ip@chebucto.ns.ca>, ccn-ipe@chebucto.ns.ca, CCN Board Members <ccn-board@chebucto.ns.ca>

From:	"Nova Scotia Cultural Network" <webmaster@culture.ns.ca
Subject: CyberDigest (Launch)
Date:	Tue, 21 Mar 2000

Announcing
"NovaCulture News"
A New CyberDigest from the Nova Scotia Cultural Network

The Nova Scotia Cultural Network is pleased to announce another addition to
its growing family of electronic publications.  The first was our
information-rich website at <http://www.culture.ns.ca>  The second was our
fast and timely email CyberBulletin.  Now we're filling another niche with
"NovaCulture News", an occasional CyberDigest of culture sector news nuggets.

"NovaCulture News" will speak to the significance of culture in our lives
and highlight its many contributions to our society.  Unlike our
CyberBulletins, which are meant primarily for those working in the sector,
the new CyberDigest will be aimed at everyone who needs to know why
culture, cultural expression, and cultural development are so important for
all Nova Scotians.

HERE'S HOW IT WORKS
The Nova Scotia Cultural Network will scan the universe in search of
significant cultural information such as:

Culture News - Big achievements by the sector.
Quotable Quotes - Wise words about the sector.
Vital Statistics - Smart numbers from the sector.

Then we'll package it in tasty, byte-size pieces for distribution to the
sector, media, politicians, government departments and agencies, and the
public at large.  Our goal is to let everyone know what a great job Nova
Scotia's culture sector is doing to make our lives more meaningful and
rewarding.

HELP US GET THE WORD OUT
For our new CyberDigest to succeed, we need your help!  If you have good
news stories, impressive stats, or relevant quotes, please send them to us.
 We will use any item that we consider relevant, but we also reserve the
right to edit or reject submitted items.

COMING SOON
The first issue will be coming soon to an email box near you.  Watch for it!

MORE INFORMATION
For information about "NovaCulture News" or any other Network programs,
please contact:
Andrew David Terris, Executive Director
Phone:         (902) 423-4456
Fax:              (902) 423-4248