Unethical use of website (fwd)

Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2000 18:09:40 -0400 (AST)
From: "Andrew D. Wright" <awright@chebucto.ns.ca>
To: Steve Baker <steve.baker@odyssey.on.ca>
cc: ccn-ip@chebucto.ns.ca

	Hi Steve. I think you misunderstood what I said. There is not a
review board meeting to discuss this; I just passed your message on to our
Information Provider Committee for them to look at. As I said below, the
web site in question is not under the direct control of the Chebucto
Community Net. It is on an Information Provider (read: third party) site
that happens to be on our server. We (meaning in this instance either the
CCN Information Provider Committee and/or the Chebucto Board of Directors)
would only interfere with such a site if it contained illegal or legally
actionable content or if it were to be shown as having clearly violated
the Information Provider Agreement that all IPs are required to sign.

	The IP Agreement is here:

http://www.chebucto.ns.ca/Services/IPsupport/IP_agreement.html

and if you feel that the content of this page is in violation of this
Agreement, then you should write the IP Committee (ccn-ip@chebucto.ns.ca)
telling them what clause is being violated and take your complaint up with
them. The Chebucto office is not responsible for Information Provider page
content.

	I hope this helps.