(No Subject)

Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2000 23:31:22 -0400 (AST)
From: "David L. Potter" <potter@chebucto.ns.ca>
To: ccn-ip@chebucto.ns.ca, office@chebucto.ns.ca

From:	"Rico" <ricky23@attcanada.net>
To:	<userhelp@chebucto.ns.ca>
Subject: Understanding problem
Date:	Sun, 30 Jan 2000 19:53:04 -0400

Hello. I have read through several of your pages and am not quite sure about
a couple things. I would like to please receive a personal answer to this
inquiry if possible, not just another page to go to. Basically, here is my
situation: I have already registered a the domain name www.zach-recruit.com
at the Register.com registrar service. That site, however, does not provide
simple free URL forwarding services... it requires a host with an IP address
I do believe. I saw something about the Register.com service being
acceptable on one of your pages, but I didn't quite understand the context.
If I were to sign up for a CCN account, would I be able to use the webspace
provided to house this domain name? If so, what are the different packages
that I could sign up for (if you have a page for this that would be good).
Please do take the time needed to respond in full personally, if possible by
someone who knows specifically about the Register.com service in conjunction
with your own. Thank you very much, hope to hear back!

- Ricky -