Unethical use of website (fwd)

Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2000 11:37:15 -0400 (AST)
From: "Andrew D. Wright" <awright@chebucto.ns.ca>
To: ccn-ip@chebucto.ns.ca
cc: Stephen Baker <steve.baker@odyssey.on.ca>

	Thank you Mr Baker for your expression of concern regarding a page
on one of the Information Provider sites hosted by the Chebucto Community
Net. As you may or may not be aware, the Chebucto Community Net is not
directly responsible for the content of these sites and as such we do not
possess editorial control over them. I am passing your letter on to our
Information Providers Committee for their review.

					Andrew