Web sites

To: ccn-comm@chebucto.ns.ca
From: "Mark & Karen Harris" <mkharris@supercity.ns.ca>
Date: Wed, 01 Dec 99 20:21:04 PST

I am not a user of your service, but I noticed that you have a section for religion on your website, plus you have some websites for churches.  I am on the church council for the Church of the Good Shepherd, an Anglican church in Beaver Bank, and I am researching the cost of setting up a website, etc for our Church.

I'll be honest, I haven't the foggiest idea how to set up a website, what constitutes a "good" website, or what is needed for a website.  I know that our minister has e-mail, and my husband, who is a warden, also has e-mail (obviously), so I thought a couple of links there, you know, click here to write to the minister.  Also, we want to put in such things as groups/programs, special events, etc.

So, I need to know the cost of setting up the website, and the monthly cost of having/hosting/whatever a website.

I look forward to your reply.

Yours in Christ,

Karen Harris