query about listservice with CCN

Date: Tue, 14 Sep 1999 08:23:32 -0400
From: mgoogoo@ns.sympatico.ca (Maureen Googoo)
To: office@chebucto.ns.ca

--------------90B98D35B199AF21DF26E450

Dear Mr. Wright,

    Thanks for the information - I registered with CCN to become an internet
provider. However, the registration itself is a bit confusing. It seems I'm
registered as an individual rather than as an information provider. I totally
understand that I must pay $50 to have the custom email prefix. However, I am
confused as to how much UNSI must pay to become an information provider (or do
we - like I said in my previous email, we're a non-profit organization) Also,
do we have to use the webspace provided by Chebucto Community Net? The only
reason I ask is that we do have our own website at www.unsi.ns.ca  and as you
can see, we have our own domain name associated with it. Is there any way we
can use CCN and still keep our domain name? Can you get back to me on these
questions?

Thanks
Maureen Googoo

own website at www.unsi.ns.ca&nbsp;
and as you can see, we have our own domain name associated with it. Is
there any way we can use CCN and still keep our domain name? Can you get
back to me on these questions?
Sorry for the delays in getting back to you; the
do is become a Chebucto Information
more
site
I can