Virtual Domain Name Fees

Date: Thu, 9 Sep 1999 20:19:57 -0300 (ADT)
From: "Andrew D. Wright" <au141@chebucto.ns.ca>
To: Christopher Majka <nextug@is.dal.ca>
cc: CCN Information Provider Committee <ccn-ip@chebucto.ns.ca>, David Murdoch <murdoch@csuite.ns.ca>, Doug McCann <mccannd@gov.ns.ca>

On Thu, 9 Sep 1999, Christopher Majka wrote:

> Actually, looking at this more carefully, perhaps we should rename this
> page to be called 'Member Services' since the first three fees apply to
> individual memberships, whereas the following two apply to IPs. I've
> tweaked this accordingly and have added a category called "Basic IP
> Membership" for which there is no fixed fee.

Assisted Member  < $50.00 per year  includes: 25 meg limit on space,
                                    volunteer training, 2 mailing lists,
                                    text-based dial-up service.

Dear Editor in Chief,

 		     Are you on drugs?

> Let me know if this structure and information seems clear.

	You posted this as a live document on our website without
consulting anyone. Does it make any sense to you whatsoever that we would
increase default non-member quotas by a factor of 50?

					Andrew